Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can we buy tickets?
The tickets can be bought from computicket outlets. One of the outlets is within the opera house venue.
2. Can I rent the Opera House?
Yes you can rent out the Opera House for your productions, you can call +27 41 586 2256 for more details of how you can book the theatre.
3. How many theatres does the Opera House have?
There are three theatres, the barn theatre which seats 100, the arts hub which seats 100 and the main theatre which seats 600.
4. Is there secure parking at the Opera House?
Yes there is parking directly outside the theatre, with security during the day and night shows.
5. Is there a refreshment area?
Yes there are 2 refreshment areas, one is on the ground floor and serves snacks and drinks. Then there is one on the first floor which serves beverages.